Women are the heart of families. They are the tastemakers, trendsetters and influencers and as such, they deserve to be valued and heard across all industries.
And we are here to help make sure their voices are heard through The W Factor.
What is ‘The W Factor’?
The W Factor is Haig Barrett’s new Women’s Division.
Our mission at The W Factor is to bridge the communications between women and brands by using analytics, segmentation, and strategy to help redefine female identity.
Our goal is to start a real dialogue. And spark conversation about what women really care about by bringing various businesses in manufacturing, luxury, lifestyle, consumer products, and academia in connection with women.
Companies working with women and their evolving needs stand to receive greater influence over what women purchase. It sets them apart. And we want to help your company be on the forefront of the evolution of women in the consumer market.
Did you know?
- $20 trillion in annual spending in the U. S. is by women.
- Over $20 billion is spent by women on new cars and mechanical servicing of vehicles each year.
- 72% of women earn 50% to 100% of the family household income.
- 10.1 million firms are owned by women (50% or more), generating $1.9 trillion in sales in 2008.
- Women-owned firms (50% or more) account for 40% of all privately held firms
- 68% of Gen Y women say becoming a mom is on their priority list.
- Senior women age 50 and older have a combined net worth of $19 trillion and own more than 3/4 of the nation’s financial wealth.
- 84% of moms visit social media sites like Facebook, versus 74% of adults.
STILETTO GAL SPEAKERS SERIES with Shefali Khanna, Co-Founder and Chief Marketing Officer of a personal styling brand, DAILYLOOK.
USC WOMEN’S CONFERENCE in March 2015 featuring Keynote Speaker Sarah Reinertsen, the first female amputee to complete the Iron Man.
STILETTO GAL SPEAKERS SERIES with Lizanne Falsetto, Founder of thinkThin.
STILETTO GAL SPEAKERS SERIES with Erica Spiegelman, an Addiction Specialist, Counselor, Author, and Speaker, and Brittany Castro, Founder & CEO of Financially Wise Women.
SUPPORTING FUTURE WOMEN LEADERS IN AFRICA with The Akilah Institute, the first and only college for women in East Africa offering a unique model of market-relevant education that empowers graduates for success in careers and leadership role